- This event has passed.
MB-310 Finance | D365FO | Live Online Course
March 13 @ 00:00 UTC+1
Learn in real-time with a world-class Microsoft certified trainer on this 5 day live online training course where you will gain the skills to understand and perform financial duties in Dynamics 365 Finance.
This comprehensive course covers the financial aspects of Dynamics 365 including the configuration and use of essential financial components, accounts payable, accounts receivable, collections, budgeting, fixed assets, and additional functionality.
Upon completion, you will have the skills and knowledge you need to take and pass the MB-310 Finance exam, a prerequisite for achieving the Microsoft Dynamics Finance & Operations certification.
This virtual course will include lectures as well as hands-on lab practical activities.
Live online courses are delivered to be as close to an in-person classroom experience as possible – you'll benefit from being able to connect with the trainer, content and other learners live.
You will likely be, or be aiming towards a career, as a Finance and Operations Functional Consultant or similar role where you are responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications.
Before attending this course, students should have:
- Basic accounting skills
- Core competencies in Dynamics 365 Core (equivalent to our MB-300 Core course)
Level: Intermediate (200)
During this 5-day course, you will gain the skills to understand and perform financial duties in Dynamics 365 Finance and gain all the skills and knowledge you need to take and pass the MB-310 Finance exam.
There will be time to discuss which tools are a priority for you in your role so you can put what you learn into practice right away.
All classes are recorded and available to watch for 30 days in case you miss a session or want to recap.
This course covers the financial aspects of Dynamics 365 including:
- Configure and use essential financial components
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Fixed assets
- Additional functionality.
Module 1: Overview of Dynamics 365 Finance
- Overview of Dynamics 365 Finance Features and capabilities
- Core components of Dynamics 365 Finance
- Overview of financial management modules in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Benefits of Dynamics 365 Finance
Module 2: Set up and configure financial management
- Create and configure new legal entity
- Define and configure the chart of accounts
- Configure ledgers and currencies
- Implement and manage journals
- Implement and manage cash and bank
- Implement cost accounting and cost management
- Perform periodic processes
- Configure, collect, and report taxes
Module 3: Implement and manage shared configuration for A/P and A/R
- Configure Terms of payment
- Configure payment days, and payment schedules
- Configure Cash discounts
- Configure Payment calendar
- Configure Payment fees
Module 4: Implement and manage accounts payable
- Create and maintain Accounts payable method of payments
- Create and maintain Vendor groups and vendors
- Create and configure vendor posting profile
- Configure invoice validation policies
- Process orders, invoices, and payments
- Enable and test vendor collaboration portal for a vendor
- Configure accounts payable charges
- Configure and use Positive pay
Module 5: Implement and manage expense management
- Configure and use expense management
Module 6: Implement and manage accounts receivable and credit and collections
- Configure Method of Payment
- Create and maintain Customer groups and customers
- Create and configure customer posting profile
- Process orders, invoices, and payments
- Configure Accounts receivable charges
- Manage credit and collections
- Configure revenue recognition
Module 7: Configure and manage budgeting
- Configure and use basic budgeting
- Configure and use budget controls
- Create and configure registry entries
- Configure and use budget planning
Module 8: Configure and manage fixed assets
- Configure Fixed assets components
- Manage Fixed assets
- Fixed asset acquisition, depreciation, and disposal
- Fixed asset integration
The price for this course includes:
Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC): Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance. This electronic document is hosted on Skillpipe, yours to keep “forever”, and can even be downloaded for offline use.
During the training, each student will have access to their personal copy of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps training environment (VM), available for 180 days.
Each student will have access to their personal copy of the MeasureUp MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance practice test, which is Microsoft-approved and designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the exam. Available for 180 days.
All the live sessions are recorded and available to rewatch for 30 days.
You will benefit from learning from a world-class Microsoft certified trainer with extensive real-life technical experience in D365FO apps and earlier versions of AX
Small class sizes, of up to 10 students for the optimum learning environment.
This course will prepare you to take the MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance