- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Advertising and analytics
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
AXcademy collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide AXcademy with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via
- Use or view our website via your browser's
How will we use your data?
AXcademy collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
When AXcademy processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
AXcademy securely stores your data at our data hosting center in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
AXcademy will keep your data for 2 years after your latest transaction with us. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by automatic processes.
Advertising and analytics
You can choose to opt-out of customized Google Display Network or Facebook ads.
We may also use that information to personalize this website for your visit.
We also use Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site.
The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
AXcademy would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop AXcademy from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
AXcademy would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request AXcademy for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that AXcademy correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AXcademy to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that AXcademy erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that AXcademy restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to AXcademy's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that AXcademy transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us: +45 60 82 80 04
Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – AXcademy uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
- Advertising – AXcademy uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. AXcademy sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us: +45 60 82 80 04
Or email us: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that AXcademy has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the authority, Danish Data Protection Agency
Danish Data Protection Agency
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35