MB-330 Exam Prep Course | Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
Prepare for exam success.
Whether you're already using Dynamics 365 or want to boost your career by earning the MB-330 Supply Chain Management certification, gaining this valuable certification can enhance your skills and open up new opportunities.
The topics are also available as individual courses.
A comprehensive exam preparation package
The course consists of 9 individual course modules covering key aspects of D365 Supply Chain Management delivered bite-size through live online (virtual) instructor-led classes.
Complete the first nine individual course modules using our proven 3P methodology ensuring an effective learning experience.
Independent study: practice with hands-on exercises to reinforce learning.
Practice and assess your readiness to sit the exam with our exam preparation tools.
The final course module is an intensive exam prep session, after which, you will be fully prepared and ready to sit, and pass, the MB-330 SCM exam.
Effective Learning Strategy
Our proven learning methodology “Prepare-Participate-Practice” offers a structured and supportive learning journey.
The live sessions are just the beginning, you'll also benefit from a variety of additional learning resources to significantly enhance your overall learning experience.
- Before each course, we ask you to prepare, e.g. by watching a video.
- Each live session is a 3-hour live instructor-led online session.
- Maintain and extend your learning after the live course.
We'll equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and ensure a learning journey far beyond the training sessions.
Next course starts February 05
This comprehensive training package ensures that you are ready for the exam MB-330.
- D365 Supply Chain Management basics
- Configure and manage Products and Inventory
- Configure and manage Procurement and Vendors, part 1
- Configure and manage Procurement and Vendors, part 2
- Configure and manage Sales and Customers
- Configure and work with Master Planning
- Configure and work with Warehouse management, part 1
- Configure and work with Warehouse management, parts 2
- Configure and work with Transportation management
- Supply Chain Management recap. Exam prep. Q&A.
Modules offered are as a package
This exam preparation course is offered as a package with 9 + 1 modules.
All modules are offered as instructor-led live online (virtual) classes.
- First, you study by following the nine individual courses using our proven 3P methodology, which secures your learning experience.
- Then, you spend time on your own – practicing with and learning from the many hands-on exercise options given.
- Before the last exam prep course, you practice and test your exam skills by using exam preparation tools as per our curated advice.
- Finally, you attend the last course for an intense exam prep session – and then you are ready for the exam.
Start February 05, 2024
|Topic||Date and time (CET / UTC+1)|
|D365 Supply Chain Management Basics||February 05 @ 13:00-16:00|
|Configure and manage products and inventory||February 07 @ 13:00-16:00|
|Configure and manage procurement and vendors, part 1||February 09 @ 13:00-16:00|
|Configure and manage procurement and vendors, part 2||February 12 @ 13:00-16:00|
|Configure and manage sales and customers||February 14 @ 13:00-16:00|
|Configure and work with Master Planning||February 16 @ 13:00-16:00|
|Configure and work with warehouse management, part 1||February 19 @ 13:00-16:00|
|Configure and work with warehouse management, part 2||February 21 @ 13:00-16:00|
|Configure and work with Transportation management||February 23 @ 13:00-16:00|
|Supply Chain Management recap. Exam prep. Q&A.||At a somewhat later date|
All sessions are recorded and available to you for replay, so you won’t miss a beat – even if you cannot attend live.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our proven learning methodology “Prepare-Participate-Practice” (3P) ensures you the best possible learning experience and a long-term learning journey.
The live online sessions are focused 3-hour sessions, with additional pre- and post-training included – at no additional cost to you.
These additional learning options elevate your learning intake dramatically.
Before each course, we ask the students to prepare – for example by watching a video. This is to ensure that the students have the same or similar understanding of the scope of the upcoming training, and the terminology to be used.
Each live course session is a focused 3-hour live online session, led by one of our experienced, Microsoft and ExFlow-approved instructors.
Maintain and extend your learning after the live course session:
• The live sessions are recorded for review again and again
• Additional videos
• Hands-on labs – with separate suggested step-by-step guidance/solutions
• Support (Q&A).
More details about 3P here
Yes. A high-quality VM is available for the course – complete with Microsoft standard Contoso demo data.
It is available during your class, and also for practice after the class.
Your entire course, the Prepare-Participate-Practice sections – including the recorded sessions – are available for 30 days after the course has finished.
Your training environment is availble for 180 days from your activation (typically on or before the first course date).
We try to make each course varied – to keep it lively and to address the various learner types. Some want to watch, some want to read.
Content types may vary per course, but typically include
- Live presentations and demonstrations by your instructor
- Hands-on labs/exercises
- Quizzes/Test your knowledge questions
- and more