- This event has passed.
MB-920 Fundamentals (ERP) | D365FO | Classroom
March 13 @ 00:00 UTC+1
This 2-day course will provide you with a broad introduction to the finance and operations capabilities of Dynamics 365.
You will become familiar with the concept of enterprise resource management (ERP), as well as each of the finance and operations apps, including Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Dynamics 365 Finance, Dynamics 365 Commerce, Dynamics 365 Human Resources, and the ERP capabilities of Dynamics 365 Project Operations.
This course will include lectures as well as hands-on labs.
Job role: Management, Business owner, Functional consultant, Project Manager, etc.
People in different roles and at various stages in their careers can benefit from this fundamentals course. This includes IT professionals, business stakeholders, and others who want to be exposed to the finance and operations capabilities of Dynamics 365, students, recent graduates, and people changing careers who want to leverage Dynamics 365 to move to the next level.
Before attending this course, students should have:
- a fundamental understanding of finance and operations principles.
- an understanding of cloud computing is helpful but isn't necessary.
100 (Introductory and overview).
This 2-day course covers the features and capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps.
There will also be time to discuss which tools are a priority for you in your role.
You will learn:
- the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 Finance
- the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 Commerce
- the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 Human Resources
- the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 Project Operations (ERP)
- the shared features.
Module 1: Learn the Fundamentals of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Get introduced to the finance and operations apps
- Identify general capabilities of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Explore warehouse and inventory capabilities in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Explore manufacturing strategies in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Explore asset management capabilities in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
Module 2: Learn the Fundamentals of Dynamics 365 Finance
- Explore Dynamics 365 Finance core capabilities
- Explore general ledger
- Explore accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Explore expense management, fixed asset management, and budgeting
Module 3: Learn the Fundamentals of Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Explore Dynamics 365 Commerce capabilities
- Explore Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection
Module 4: Learn the Fundamentals of Dynamics 365 Human Resources
- Explore Dynamics 365 Human Resources core capabilities
- Explore the personnel management capabilities
Module 5: Learn the Fundamentals of Dynamics 365 Project Operations (ERP)
- Identify project lifecycle management capabilities in Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Explore the project planning and execution capabilities of Dynamics 365 Project Operations
The price for this course includes training manuals and a training environment.
Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC): Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP). This electronic document is hosted on Skillpipe, yours to keep “forever”, and can even be downloaded for offline use.
During the training, each student will have access to their personal copy of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps training environment (VM), available for 180 days.
You will benefit from learning from a world-class Microsoft certified trainer with extensive real-life technical experience in D365FO apps and earlier versions of AX.
Small class sizes, of up to 10 students for the optimum learning environment.
Full catering during class hours, including lunch, beverages, fruit, etc.
This course is recommended preparation for exam MB-920: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals