During this 5-day course, you will build your Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management application knowledge.
This course includes lectures and several hands-on exercises. The exercises will be introduced to you in a form of a case study presented to a Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant. Each exercise will be based on a business scenario followed by a question or discussion, then step-by-step guidance to perform the system-related steps.
Job role: Functional consultant, Controller, CFO, Project Manager, etc.
This course is designed for The Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant.
The Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant is a key resource that designs and configures apps to meet the requirements of a customer. The functional consultant analyzes business requirements and translates those requirements into fully realized business processes and solutions that implement industry-recommended practices. The functional consultant specializes in one or more of the following feature sets of Dynamics: finance, manufacturing, or supply chain management. They partner with architects, developers, administrators, and other stakeholders to deliver solutions that meet or exceed the needs of their customers.
Before attending this course, students should have:
- Basic supply chain management
- Core competencies in Dynamics 365 Core (equivalent to our MB-300 Core course)
During this 5-day course, you will gain the skills to understand and perform duties in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.
This covers the aspects of Dynamics 365: configure and use products and services, purchase orders, sales orders, inventory management, basic warehouse management, and additional functionality.
There will also be time to discuss which tools are a priority for you in your role.
You will learn:
- Configure the most important Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functionalities
- Process most of the Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management transactions
- Explain to others how Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management features and functionalities work.
Module 1: Implement product information management
- Create and manage products
- Configure products for supply chain management
- Manage inventory pricing and costing
Module 2: Implement inventory management
- Configure Inventory management
- Manage and process inventory activities
Module 3: Implement and manage supply chain processes
- Implement Procurement and sourcing
- Implement common sales and marketing features
- Using Microsoft Guides
Module 4: Implement warehouse management and transportation management
- Configure warehouse management
- Perform warehouse management processes
- Implement transportation management
Module 5: Configure and manage quality control and quality management
- Configure quality control and quality management
- Manage quality control and quality management
Module 6: Implement master planning
- Configure master planning and forecasting
- Run master plans and manage planned orders
- Implement additional master planning features
The price for this course includes training manuals and a training environment.
Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC): Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP). This electronic document is hosted on Skillpipe, yours to keep “forever”, and can even be downloaded for offline use.
During the training, each student will have access to their personal copy of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps training environment (VM), available for 180 days.
You will benefit from learning from a world-class Microsoft certified trainer with extensive real-life technical experience in D365FO apps and earlier versions of AX.
Small class sizes, of up to 10 students for the optimum learning environment.
This course is recommended preparation for exam MB-330 Supply Chain Management
This course is also available as a physical Classroom course: