Learn in real-time with a world-class Microsoft certified trainer on this 5-day classroom training course where you will gain the skills to understand and perform duties in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing.
This comprehensive course covers the supply chain management, manufacturing aspects of Dynamics 365.
- Configure the most important and commonly used features and functionalities.
- Process most of the transactions needed to support SCM business processes.
- Explain to others how features and functionalities work.
Upon completion, you will have the skills and knowledge you need to take and pass the exam MB-320 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, a prerequisite for achieving the certification Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate (passing the exam MB-300 Core is also required).
You will likely be working or aiming to work as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant analyzing business requirements and translating them into fully realized business processes and solutions that implement industry-recommended practices. You may specialize in one or more of the following feature sets of Dynamics: finance, manufacturing, or supply chain management.
You may already be working with Dynamics 365 or want to further your skillset to advance your career by gaining the MB-330 Supply Chain Management certification.
Before attending this course, students should have:
- Basic supply chain management skills
- Basic supply chain management, manufacturing skills
- Core competencies in Dynamics 365 Core (equivalent to our MB-300 Core course)
Level: Intermediate (200)
This 5-day course is designed to build your foundation in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing application knowledge.
This course will cover the most important features and functionalities needed for a functional consultant role in the manufacturing space.
There will also be time to discuss which tools are a priority for you in your role.
- Be introduced to the configuration needed for Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- Get deeper into managing the different types of manufacturing processes
- Learn to implement master planning for production
- Tackle several manufacturing features
- Look into subcontracting for product manufacturing.
Module 1: Configure Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- Configure and manage the production control module
- Configure and manage resources for production processes
- Configure discrete manufacturing
- Configure process manufacturing
- Configure lean manufacturing
Module 2: Manage manufacturing processes
- Manage production orders
- Manage batch orders
- Manage kanban orders
Module 3: Implement master planning for production
- Configure and manage master planning
- Plan, schedule, and perform production capacity planning
Module 4: Implement other manufacturing processes
- Configure manufacturing execution
- Configure costing policies
- Design product configuration models by using Product Configurator
Module 5: Subcontracting for product manufacturing
- Configuring subcontracting
- Using subcontracting
The price for this course includes:
Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC): Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing. This electronic document is hosted on Skillpipe, yours to keep “forever”, and can even be downloaded for offline use.
Training environment (“sandbox”)
During the training, each student will have access to their personal copy of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps training environment (VM), available for 180 days.
Each student will have access to their personal copy of the MeasureUp MB-320: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manugfacturing practice test, which is Microsoft-approved and designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the exam. Available for 180 days.
You will benefit from learning from a world-class Microsoft certified trainer with extensive real-life technical experience in D365FO apps and earlier versions of AX.
Small class sizes, of up to 10 students for the optimum learning environment.
This course will prepare you to take the exam MB-320 Supply Chain Management