- This event has passed.
MB-310 Finance | D365 | Classroom
May 22 @ 09:00 - May 26 @ 16:00 UTC+12,899$
On this 5-day live classroom training course, a world-class Microsoft certified trainer will give you the skills to understand and perform financial duties in Dynamics 365 Finance.
This comprehensive course covers the financial aspects of Dynamics 365, including the configuration and use of essential financial components, accounts payable, accounts receivable, collections, budgeting, fixed assets, and additional functionality.
Upon completion, you will have the skills and knowledge you need to take and pass the MB-310 Finance exam, a prerequisite for achieving the Microsoft Dynamics Finance & Operations certification.
This course will include lectures as well as hands-on lab practical activities.
Job role: Functional consultant, Controller, CFO, Project Manager, etc.
A Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Functional Consultant performs discovery, captures requirements, engages subject matter experts and stakeholders, translates requirements, and configures the solution and applications.
The Functional Consultant implements solutions using out-of-the-box capabilities, codeless extensibility, and application and service integrations.
Before attending this course, students should have:
- Basic accounting skills
- Core competencies in Dynamics 365 Core (equivalent to skills acquired in our MB-300 Core course – available as on-demand, live online, or classroom courses)
During this 5-day course, you will gain the skills to understand and perform financial duties in Dynamics 365 Finance and gain all the skills and knowledge you need to take and pass the MB-310 Finance exam.
There will be time to discuss which tools are a priority for you in your role to put what you learn into practice right away.
This course covers the financial features in Dynamics 365 Finance. The Course Overview will outline the structure of the course, diving into the configuration and usage of areas such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit and collections, expense, budgeting, and fixed assets.
The finance consultant is a key resource that implements and configures Finance and Operations apps to meet the requirements of a business. They fundamentally understand accounting principles and financial operations related to core finance, manufacturing, retail, and supply chain management operations.
The finance consultant analyzes business requirements and translates those requirements into fully realized business processes and solutions that implement industry-recommended practices.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Work with Dynamics 365 Financial management features
- Set up and configure financial management
- Implement and manage shared configuration for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables
- Complete the Implementation and management of Accounts Payable
- Implement Expense management
- Complete Implement and manage Accounts Receivable, and Use Credit and collections
- Configure and manage budgeting
- Implement and manage Fixed assets
You will learn the following
Configure and use the General Ledger in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Get started
- Configure currencies
- Create fiscal calendars, years, and periods
- Configure chart of accounts
- Configure ledgers and journals
- Perform general ledger daily procedures
- Intercompany accounting
- Configure ledger allocations and accruals
- Configure and perform periodic processes
Configure and use Cash and Bank Management, and Sales Tax in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Configure cash and bank management in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Work with cash and bank management in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Configure letters of credit and guarantees in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Configure and process postdated checks in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Configure Taxes in Dynamics 365 Finance
Work with Accounts Payable in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Configure Accounts payable
- Perform Accounts payable daily procedures
- Work with accounting distributions, invoice validations, and settlements
- Set up and use Intelligent OCR for vendor invoices
Work with Accounts Receivable in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Configure accounts receivable
- Perform accounts receivable daily procedures
- Configure credit and collections
- Process credit and collections
Configure and use Budgeting in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Configure and use basic budgeting and budget control
- Configure and use budget planning
Configure and manage Fixed Assets and Asset leasing in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Configure fixed assets management
- Manage fixed assets
- Set up Asset leasing
- Work with Asset leasing
Get started with Cost Accounting for supply chains in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Get started with cost accounting
Work with Expense Management in Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Get started with Expense management
- Set up and configure Expense management
- Create and process expense reports
- Work with travel requisitions
The price for this course includes the following:
Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC): Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance. The courseware/learning paths are hosted on Microsoft Learn.
During the training, each student will have access to their personal copy of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps training environment (VM), available for 180 days.
Each student will have access to their personal copy of the MeasureUp MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance practice test, which is Microsoft-approved and designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the exam. Available for 180 days.
You will benefit from learning from a world-class Microsoft certified trainer with extensive real-life technical experience in D365FO apps and earlier versions of AX.
Small class sizes of up to 10 students for the optimum learning environment.
Full catering during class hours, including lunch, beverages, fruit, etc.
This course will prepare you to take the exam MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance