This 1-day course Intercompany Order Setup and Processing in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is for users, who will be working with Intercompany Order Processing and/or in charge of creating the Intercompany set-up in a group of companies in a supply chain in AX 2012.
The focus is on processing and daily work with intercompany orders.
Typical participant profiles:
The course is for every user with interest and responsibilities within logistics and intercompany management, procurement and sales staff, inventory management, as well as superusers, accountants, controllers, consultants.
It is essential to have participated in our course Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or in other ways have obtained equivalent knowledge.
During this course Intercompany Order Setup and Processing in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 you will learn in details about the configuration and use of intercompany functionality in AX 2012.
Basic intercompany relation creation, basic and advanced workflows, intercompany return orders, intercompany agreements, as well as an understanding of the 2- and 3-way order chain relations. You will also be introduced to synchronization of batch and serial numbers across companies, and other intercompany related functionality.
During this 1-day class, you will work hands-on with our hands-on labs with guidelines for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
Set Up Intercompany Ordering
- Set Up Action Policies
- Manage Order Agreement Action Policies
- Configure Value Mapping
Process a Purchase Order-Initiated Intercompany Chain
- Create a Purchase Order-Initiated Intercompany Chain
- Generate Picking Lists, Packing Slips and Product Receipts
Process a Sales Order-Initiated Intercompany Chain
- Create a Sales Order-Initiated Intercompany Chain
- Process the Intercompany Purchase Order
- Manually Create an Intercompany Chain
- Auto-Create an Intercompany Order
- Set Up Intercompany Chain with Automatic Picking List Creation
- Work with the Intercompany On-Hand Form
- Configure Intercompany Information Flow
Configure Intercompany Agreements
- Configure Intercompany Sales and Purchase Agreements
Update and Synchronize an Intercompany Order Chain
- Update the Original Sales Order
- Delete Intercompany Chains
- Deactivate Products for Intercompany Trade
- Synchronize Customer Information using Action Policies
- Perform Price and Discount Searches
- Set Up Price and Discount Edits
- Enable Price and Discount Synchronization
- Synchronize Charges
- Synchronize Delivery Dates
- Synchronize Agreements
- Configure Intercompany Document Handling
Configure Direct Delivery for Intercompany Orders
- Configuring and Processing Direct Delivery for Intercompany Orders
- Create and Update Direct Deliveries
- Configure Automatic Posting and Printing of Packing Slips and Invoices
Process Intercompany Return Orders
- Configure an Intercompany Return Order Chain
- Process Direct Delivery Return Orders
- Set Up Disposition Codes
- Synchronize RMA Numbers
- Process Replacement Orders
Process Intercompany Orders Utilizing Serial and Batch Numbers
- Set Up Manual Serial and Batch Number Registration
- Set Up Automatic Serial and Batch Number Registration
Price for this course includes training manuals, training environment, food and beverages during the training.
We will provide our own developed and updated AXcademy training materials and/or training materials from Microsoft.
Training manuals are provided printed and/or as files.
Each student will receive copies to annotate and keep.
During the training, each student will have access to their personal copy of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 training environment (with standard Contoso demo data) free of charge.
After the training, you will continue to have access to your personal training environment – including your labs – absolutely free of charge for 3 months.
To ensure the best possible learning environment, a world-class instructor with loads of real-life technical experience in AX 2012 is in place, and the number of participants is limited to 10 students.
Food and beverages
Food and beverages are provided during the training hours.
•Light breakfast before start
•Lunch of high quality and variety
•Water, coffee/tea, soft drinks, fruits through-out the day.
(Actual offerings vary depending on the actual training location. For special food requirements, please ask well in advance of the class start date)
Any certification exams
MOC 80422 is used for this Intercompany Order Setup and Processing in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
This course includes all or part of the topics of below listed Microsoft Courses
80422 Intercompany Setup and Order Processing in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012