- This event has passed.
General Ledger 2 | D365 Finance
November 30 @ 14:00 - 17:00 UTC+1349$ – 399$
All staff working with or having an interest in Dynamics 365 Finance
Get familiar with the general ledger processes, and then perform daily and periodic procedures in General ledger.
- Using balance control accounts
- Process a journal entry
- Work with general ledger processes
- Ledger settlements
- Create templates to edit journals in Microsoft Excel
- Create voucher templates
- Set up journal controls
- Intercompany accounting
- Set up the Financial period workspace and closing schedule
- Bank reconciliations
- Year-end 1099 reporting
- Run foreign currency revaluation processes
- Process end-of-year close
- Perform financial consolidations
A high-quality VM is included in the course – complete with Microsoft standard Contoso demo data. It is available during your class and also for practice after the class.
Before each course, we ask the students to prepare – for example, by watching a video. This is to ensure that the students have the same or similar understanding of the scope of the upcoming training and the terminology to be used.
Each live course session is a focused 3-hour live online session led by one of our experienced Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT).
Maintain and extend your learning after the live course:
• The live sessions are recorded for review again and again
• Additional videos
• Hands-on labs – with separate suggested step-by-step guidance/solutions
• Support (Q&A).
This is part of the curriculum for the MB-310 exam.