General Ledger 1 | D365 Finance
November 29 @ 14:00 - 17:00 UTC+1349$ – 399$
All staff working with or having an interest in Dynamics 365 Finance
Finance is the heart of the business, and the General ledger module is the heart of financial management.
This course shows you how to set up functionality in the General ledger module.
- Understanding the central Ledger form
- Configure chart of accounts
- Understand Financial dimensions
- Create Account structures and work with Advanced rules
- Create fiscal calendars, years, and periods
- Configure currencies and understand Accounting currency and Reporting currency
- Set up ledgers and journals
- Configure ledger allocations and accruals
A high-quality VM is included in the course – complete with Microsoft standard Contoso demo data. It is available during your class and also for practice after the class.
Before each course, we ask the students to prepare – for example, by watching a video. This is to ensure that the students have the same or similar understanding of the scope of the upcoming training and the terminology to be used.
Each live course session is a focused 3-hour live online session led by one of our experienced Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT).
Maintain and extend your learning after the live course:
• The live sessions are recorded for review again and again
• Additional videos
• Hands-on labs – with separate suggested step-by-step guidance/solutions
• Support (Q&A).
This is part of the curriculum for the MB-310 exam.