Deep understanding of functionality and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
Become a Dynamics 365 Finance Superuser in just 2 days! During this hands-on course, you will gain a deeper understanding of the functionality and configuration of D365 Finance modules. After completing this course, you will have also have an understanding of the financial integration with and between the other modules in D365FO.
This course is for individuals, who want to get a deep understanding of the functionality and configuration of D365 Finance modules and understand the financial integration with and between the other modules in D365FO.
This course is designed for people working with D365 in finance accounts, super users, controllers, and consultants
Before starting this course you should have an understanding of financial business processes, and have worked hands-on in a D365 Finance role, or have similar relevant experience.
During this 2-day course, you work hands-on with the system on a large number of relevant tasks with the guidance of an industry expert.
There is a wide range of general and specific financial features and utilities in Dynamics 365 Finance. You will get to know most of them, learn how to work with the most useful, and master the essential ones. There will also be time to discuss which tools are a priority for you in your role.
You will learn:
- About the setup of the Finance module including how to configure a chart of accounts, use financial dimensions, sales tax (VAT) codes, and parameters.
- The more advanced functions for the daily and periodic workstreams.
- A thorough insight into the integration between the modules for instance, how a purchase order updates the finance module, and when.
- Review the setup required to make finance and related sub-modules work as well as possible on a daily basis.
- Understand the relationship between the financial chart of accounts, financial dimensions, and account structures.
- Know how to work with periodic functions; settlements, reconciliation, end of the month, and end of the year.
- You will review the module for calculating sales tax (VAT) and duties.
- Work deeper with data – Tracking transactions, understanding the integration across modules, setting up accounts for special features such as floating inventory, etc.
The price for this course includes training manuals and a training environment.
Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC): Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP). This electronic document is hosted on Skillpipe, yours to keep “forever”, and can even be downloaded for offline use.
During the training, each student will have access to their personal copy of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps training environment (VM), available for 180 days.
You will benefit from learning from a world-class Microsoft certified trainer with extensive real-life technical experience in D365FO apps and earlier versions of AX.
Small class sizes, of up to 10 students for the optimum learning environment.
Full catering during class hours, including lunch, beverages, fruit, etc.
This course is also available as a Live Online Class