Because of the very wide scope of this 4-day workshop Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Implementation Lifecycle Tooling, we recommend attending as a team with the full range of skills required to implement D365FO, i.e. project managers, solution and technical architects, functional specialists, system administrators, developers, testers, build managers and technical writers.
Typical participant profiles:
Any implementation team member; i.e. project managers, solution and technical architects, functional specialists, system administrators, developers, testers, build managers and technical writers.
Working experience with project management, solution design, system administration and development with Microsoft Visual Studio depending in your area of expertise and a general interest in gaining an understanding of topics in your area and the areas of the other implementation team members.
Working experience with previous versions of D365FO (Dynamics AX, Axapta) is beneficial, but not required.
- Level 100: Introductory and overview material. Assumes little or no expertise with the topic and covers topic concepts, functions, features, and benefits
- Level 200: Intermediate material. Assumes 100-level knowledge and provides specific details about the topic.
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Implementation Lifecycle Tooling
This workshop provides an introductory to intermediate level 360-degree coverage of implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
(For level 300-400, please refer to our other advanced workshops – coming soon)
Topics covered in this workshop
- D365FO, LCS and Services Overview
- Tenants, Subscriptions, Licenses and Accounts
- Projects and Methodologies
- Provisioning Environments, including Conference Room Pilots (CRP)
- Solution Overview and Business Processes
- Dynamics 365 Navigation and User Interface
- Implementing Standard Processes (CRP 1)
- Implementing Customizations (CRP 2)
- Data Setup and Configuration
- Data Migration and Integration
- Functional and Performance Testing
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Operation and Support Functions
Price for this course includes training manuals, training environment, food and beverages during the training.
Training manuals are provided printed and/or as files
- AXcademy own developed and updated training materials, in high quality and full-color print and/or searchable files. Each student will receive copies to annotate and keep.
During the training, each student will have access to their personal copy of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations training environment (with standard Contoso demo data) free of charge.
After the training, you could continue to have access to your personal training environment – including your labs. A nominal fee applies for this optional service.
To ensure the best possible learning environment, a world-class instructor with loads of real-life technical experience in D365FO, as well as AX 7 and previous versions of AX is in place, and the number of participants is limited to 10 students.
Food and beverages
Food and beverages are provided during the training hours.
- Lunch, snacks
- Water, coffee/tea
(Actual offerings and variety depending on the actual training location. For special food requirements, please ask well in advance of the class start date)
Any certification exams
This Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Implementation Lifecycle Tooling workshop is delivered in English (or Danish/Scandinavian – depending on the audience).