- This event has passed.
Cash & Bank Management | D365 Finance
December 6 @ 14:00 - 17:00 UTC+1349$ – 399$
All staff working with or having an interest in Dynamics 365 Finance
Learn how to use the Cash and bank management module in Dynamics 365 Finance to maintain an organization's bank accounts and the financial instruments that are associated with those bank accounts.
Configure cash and bank management
- Understand bank transaction types and groups
- Set up cash and bank management parameters
- Set up the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) direct debit mandate
- Set up International Bank Account Number (IBAN) structures
- Configure banks and bank check layout
- Set up bank accounts for customers
- Set up bank accounts for vendors
- Deposit and refund checks
- Understand cash flow forecast and reports
- Configure cash flow forecasting
Work with cash and bank management
- Use cash and bank processes
- Use cash and bank management workspaces
- Making deposits
- Performing a payment reversal
- The Bank management workspace
Configure letters of credit and guarantees (overview)
- What is a letter of credit?
- What is a letter of guarantee?
- Configure a letter of credit
- Process a letter of credit
- Configure a letter of guarantee
- Process a letter of guarantee
Configure and process postdated checks (overview)
- Set up postdated checks
- Process a postdated check
- Register the details of a postdated check for a customer and vendor
A high-quality VM is included in the course – complete with Microsoft standard Contoso demo data. It is available during your class and also for practice after the class.
Before each course, we ask the students to prepare – for example, by watching a video. This is to ensure that the students have the same or similar understanding of the scope of the upcoming training and the terminology to be used.
Each live course session is a focused 3-hour live online session led by one of our experienced Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT).
Maintain and extend your learning after the live course:
• The live sessions are recorded for review again and again
• Additional videos
• Hands-on labs – with separate suggested step-by-step guidance/solutions
• Support (Q&A).
This is part of the curriculum for the MB-310 exam.