Accounts Receivable & Credit and Collections | D365 Finance
December 5 @ 14:00 - 17:00 UTC+1349$ – 399$
All staff working with or having an interest in Dynamics 365 Finance
Learn to set up the Accounts Receivable module in Dynamics 365 Finance to create customer invoices, post packing slips, and use free text invoices unrelated to sales orders.
Understand how to receive customer payments by using several different payment types, such as cash, checks, credit cards, and electronic payments.
Learn how to create free text invoices, record customer payments, distribute funds, and configure recurring invoices.
Learn how Credit and Collection information is managed in one central view using the Collections page in Dynamics 365 Finance. Credit and collections managers can use this central view to manage collections.
Set up accounts receivable
- Payment schedule
- Terms of payment and payment days
- Cash discounts
- Payment fees
- Set up the credit card payment service
- Methods of payment and payment control
- Set up a payment calendar and payment calendar rules
- Customer groups
- Create and maintain customers
- Set up customer posting profiles
- Configure accounts receivable charges
Perform accounts receivable daily procedures
- Create free text invoices
- Recurring free text invoices
- Create and handle payments of customer invoices for sales orders
- Settle transactions and undo settlements
- Set up bundle items
Set up credit and collections
- Set up accounts receivables for credit and collections
- Set up credit and collections components
- Set up interest rates for an interest code
- Waive, reinstate, or reverse interest fees
- Set up and manage collection letters
Process credit and collections
- Customer account statement
- Working with collections
- Manage customer credit and collections
- Credit management
A high-quality VM is included in the course – complete with Microsoft standard Contoso demo data. It is available during your class and also for practice after the class.
Before each course, we ask the students to prepare – for example, by watching a video. This is to ensure that the students have the same or similar understanding of the scope of the upcoming training and the terminology to be used.
Each live course session is a focused 3-hour live online session led by one of our experienced Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT).
Maintain and extend your learning after the live course:
• The live sessions are recorded for review again and again
• Additional videos
• Hands-on labs – with separate suggested step-by-step guidance/solutions
• Support (Q&A).
This is part of the curriculum for the MB-310 exam.