Financials II in AX 2012
Financials II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (MOC 80220)
Financials II in AX 2012 explores topics such as the setup and usage of budgeting, cash flow management, multicurrency, intercompany, and consolidated accounting.
Additionally, individuals learn about the multiple advanced payment options, how to produce customer account statements, collection letters, complete year-end close functionality, and produce financial statements.
This training is an extension of the Financials I training.
This training is intended for partners, customers and other end users of the financial modules in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Before reviewing this training, individuals must have:
- Completed Course 80219A, Financials I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Grasp of basic accounting knowledge and terms.
At Training Material Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Set up Basic Budgeting and configure Budget Controls
- Enter Budget Data
- Define an Encumbrance and complete year-end Commitments
- Set up Cash Flow Forecasting and create and calculate Cash Flow transactions
- Set up and run Foreign Currency Revaluation
- Set up and process Advanced Payments
- Set up Intercompany Accounting and post and trace Intercompany transactions
- Set up Consolidation and Subsidiary Companies
- Print Customer Statements, process Collection Letters, set up Interest Codes and calculate Interest
- Define Workflows and create financial module Approvals
- Complete Year-End steps and procedures
- Create and print Financial Statements.