- This event has passed.
Warehouse management 2 | D365 SCM
February 19 @ 13:00 - 16:00 UTC+1349€ – 399€
All staff working with or having an interest in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
This course is focused on mastering the configuration of warehouse management.
Configure warehouse management
- Roles in warehouse management
- Set up warehouse management
- Configure the warehouse layout
- Configure catch weight processing for warehouse management
- Warehouse processes
- Reservation hierarchies
Warehouse implementation experience
- Inbound operations
- Inbound advanced shipping notices
- Cross-dock products from the receiving warehouse to stores
- Create a GTIN code for a product
- Wizard-driven setup of Warehouse Management parameters
Warehouse management mobile device configuration
- Global mobile device parameters
- Set up and deploy GS1 and QR bar codes
- Set up work-type menu items
- Set up mobile app step instructions
- Set up detours for steps in mobile device menu items
A high-quality VM is included in the course – complete with Microsoft standard Contoso demo data. It is available during your class and also for practice after the class.
Before each course, we ask the students to prepare – for example, by watching a video. This is to ensure that the students have the same or similar understanding of the scope of the upcoming training and the terminology to be used.
Each live course session is a focused 3-hour live online session led by one of our experienced Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT).
Maintain and extend your learning after the live course:
• The live sessions are recorded for review again and again
• Additional videos
• Hands-on labs – with separate suggested step-by-step guidance/solutions
• Support (Q&A).
This is part of the curriculum for the MB-330 exam.