- This event has passed.
Warehouse management 1 | D365 SCM
February 16 @ 13:00 - 16:00 UTC+1Free – 349DKK
All staff working with or having an interest in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
This course is focused on learning the execution of warehouse processes.
Inbound warehouse operations
- Inbound operations
- Inbound advanced shipping notices
- Cross-dock products from the receiving warehouse to stores
- Create a GTIN code for a product
- Wizard-driven setup of Warehouse Management parameters
Outbound warehouse operations
- Outbound operations
- Warehouse work
- Cluster picking
- Packing and containerization
- Packing containers with the Warehouse Management mobile app
- Transfer orders and replenishment
Execute across warehouse operations
- Cycle counting
- Material handling equipment interface
A high-quality VM is included in the course – complete with Microsoft standard Contoso demo data. It is available during your class and also for practice after the class.
Before each course, we ask the students to prepare – for example, by watching a video. This is to ensure that the students have the same or similar understanding of the scope of the upcoming training and the terminology to be used.
Each live course session is a focused 3-hour live online session led by one of our experienced Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT).
Maintain and extend your learning after the live course:
• The live sessions are recorded for review again and again
• Additional videos
• Hands-on labs – with separate suggested step-by-step guidance/solutions
• Support (Q&A).
This is part of the curriculum for the MB-330 exam.