Learn in real-time with a world-class Microsoft certified trainer during this 4-day classroom training course. You will learn how to implement and extend D365FO applications to meet requirements in preparation to take the MB-700 Solution Architect certification exam.
Students are Microsoft Dynamics 365 professionals who advise stakeholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand the tasks expected to be completed by the solution architect during Dynamics implementation.
- Complete the solution blueprint artifact covering almost every aspect of the Dynamics solution.
- Know where to find technical information to address their customer questions.
The audience for this course is Microsoft Dynamics 365 professionals who advise stakeholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
They should have previous experience with functional and/or technical focus in Dynamics 365 Finance and operations applications. The course is designed primarily for those new to the solution architect role.
Before attending this course, students should have:
- knowledge of all Dynamics 365 apps and Power Platform.
- a deep understanding of Finance and Operations apps.
- extensive domain knowledge in one or more industry verticals.
This course is designed for those who aspire to be solution architects and are new to the solution architect role.
It will cover technical information that focuses on application architecture and the technical skills you will need to start your journey into solution architect.
This course will not cover the industry and delivery skills required for solution architects.
The activities within this course are not based on guided labs and technology environments. Instead, the activities ate designed to engage you in real scenarios and challenges the solution architect will encounter during their implementation. The goal is to better prepare you for the solution architect role.
There will also be time to discuss which tools are a priority for you in your role.
Module 1: The Architect Role
Module 2: Manage interactions with FastTrack.
- Get to know FastTrack
- Make the most of FastTrack templates
Module 3: Solution blueprint.
- Solution blueprint definition and components
- Project governance and timeline
- Working with business process catalog
Module 4: Define environments, tools, and deployment strategy.
- Understanding environment planning
- Application lifecycle management and deployment strategy
- Using LCS and Azure DevOps
Module 5: Determine data management strategy.
- Data management overview
- Develop data migration strategy
Module 6: Determine integration and interface strategies.
- Develop integration strategy
- Integration options
Module 7: Define the security architecture.
- Important security aspects
- Security framework
- Define security strategy
Module 8: Define testing strategy.
- Testing strategy overview
- Testing planning and execution
Module 9: Define performance testing strategy.
- Prepare for performance topics
- Utilize performance testing tools
Module 10: Business intelligence and reporting.
- Implement business intelligence and reporting
Module 11: Determine licensing & support.
- Understand licensing estimation
- Understand support options
Module 12: Prepare for go-live.
- Complete solution blueprint
- Understand licensing estimation
The price for this course includes training manuals and a training environment.
Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC): Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect. This electronic document is hosted on Skillpipe, yours to keep “forever”, and can even be downloaded for offline use.
During the training, each student will have access to their personal copy of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps training environment (VM), available for 180 days.
Each student will have access to their personal copy of the MeasureUp MB-700: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Apps Solution Architect practice test, which is Microsoft-approved and designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the exam. Available for 180 days.
You will benefit from learning from a world-class Microsoft certified trainer with extensive real-life experience as a D365FO solution architect, and also with earlier versions of AX.
Small class sizes, of up to 10 students for the optimal learning environment.
Full catering during class hours, including lunch, beverages, fruit, etc.
This course will prepare you for the exam MB-700: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect