- This event has passed.
ExFlow Processes & Use | Associate | Online
June 21 @ 09:00 - June 22 @ 16:00 UTC+11,199DKK
During this 2-day course, you will learn how to manage the advanced processes and use the advanced features of SignUp Software's ExFlow app.
Users and consultants who want to get a detailed understanding of the processes in and use of ExFlow.
Before attending this course, students should have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- The ability to use Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations for basic processing and navigation
- General knowledge of Accounts Payable invoice processing.
- Participated in the ExFlow Academy course Processes & Use – Fundamentals (or otherwise have obtained the same skills)
During this 2-day course, you will learn the topics listed below in the course outline.
There will also be time to discuss which tools are a priority for you in your role.
You will learn the following:
- How ExFlow works
- How ExFlow differs from standard D365FO AP invoice processing
- Daily use
- Inquiries and reports
- Periodic tasks
- Setup and use of purchase order invoice on the arrival of goods
How ExFlow works
How ExFlow differs from standard D365FO AP invoice processing
- Import invoices
- All import invoices
- Edit/view imported invoices
- Suggest approvers with logging
- Purchase order invoices
- Lot ID and Purchase Order Matching
- Manage and approve invoices (document form)
- Document form All
- Edit/view invoice distributed for approval
- Invoice history
- Line history
- Chat function
- Document form
- Approval form
- ExFlow web
- My vendor invoices
- Search invoices
- Approving and changing accounts in the ExFlow approval form
- Approve, Reject or Hold an invoice line
- Split lines
- Add one or more new approvers
- Post control
- ExFlow vendor invoice management workspace
- Workspace tab
- Analytics tab
Inquiries and reports
- Import history
- Attachment form
- Invoice history and matching details
- Invoices per company
- External integration form
- Matching results for purchase invoices
- Imported invoice history
- ExFlow vendor aging report
- Import OCR invoices to import form
- Process attachments
- Import invoice XML files (Multiple methods)
- Create a journal for the accrual of estimated costs
- Invoice register vendor invoices
- Final posting
- Cost account invoices
- Purchase order invoices
- Auto-match purchase order invoices on the arrival of goods
- Auto get purchase order lines in Import form
- Suggest approvers
- Broadcast email
- Upload vendor information to ExFlow Data Capture (Multiple methods)
- Generate graph data
- Update invoice image URL
- Upgrade invoice image for historical data
- Update invoice date
- Auto Generate Self-billing invoices
- Log clean up
- Import history data clean up
Setup and use of purchase order invoice on the arrival of goods
- Invoices with a quantity variance
- To manually handle quantity variance
- Batch job Auto match purchase order invoice on the arrival of goods
The price for this course includes training materials, a training environment, and a certification exam.
ExFlow User Manual
- Hands-on labs/exercises
During the training, each student will have access to their personal copy of a high-quality training environment. It is a complete Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps training environment (VM) – with ExFlow training configuration and demo data on top of the familiar Microsoft standard Contoso demo data. It is available during your class and optionally also after the class.
You will benefit from learning from a world-class Microsoft certified trainer with extensive real-life technical experience in D365FO apps and earlier versions of AX.
Small class sizes of up to 10 students for the optimum learning environment.
Live online course sessions are recorded and available for 30 days after the course has finished.
This course is recommended as preparation for the Certification exam ExFlow Processes & Use | Associate.
This ExFlow certification exam is available at the end of each course. If you pass, you get a digital certificate as proof.