- This event has passed.
D365 Supply Chain Management Basics
February 5 @ 13:00 - 16:00 UTC+1299DKK – 349DKK
All staff working with or having an interest in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
In this course, you will:
- Learn the benefits of Supply Chain Management.
- Get an overview of distribution and trade features in Supply Chain Management.
- Benefits of Supply Chain Management
- Overview of D365 Supply Chain Management
- Cost accounting
- Cost management
- Inventory management and Warehouse management
- Master planning
- Procurement and sourcing
- Vendor collaboration
- Sales and marketing
- Customer portal
- Product information management
- Production control
- Intercompany trade
- Warehouse management
- Transportation management.
A high-quality VM is included in the course – complete with Microsoft standard Contoso demo data. It is available during your class and also for practice after the class.
Before each course, we ask the students to prepare – for example, by watching a video. This is to ensure that the students have the same or similar understanding of the scope of the upcoming training and the terminology to be used.
Each live course session is a focused 3-hour live online session led by one of our experienced Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT).
Maintain and extend your learning after the live course:
• The live sessions are recorded for review again and again
• Additional videos
• Hands-on labs – with separate suggested step-by-step guidance/solutions
• Support (Q&A).
This is part of the curriculum for the MB-330 exam.