Fixed Assets in AX 2012
Fixed Assets in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (MOC 80302)
Fixed Assets in AX 2012 examines and teaches individuals how to use the Fixed asset functionality in the application. The training focuses on the various setup requirements for Fixed Assets, transactions, and reports and inquiries.
This training is intended for individuals on the implementation team, administrating or using the Fixed Assets and Financial management modules in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. This audience typically includes individuals who are tasked with assessing a customer’s business needs and advising them on the use, configuration and customization of the application.
Additionally, individuals responsible for training or supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 benefit from this training.
Before reviewing this training, individuals must have:
- Completed Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Financials I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Financials II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- or equivalent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 processes.
At Training Material Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Define fixed assets and describe the integration of the Fixed assets module with
- General ledger
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Project accounting
- Inventory management modules.
- Set up the Fixed assets module
- Set up assets
- Compare different fixed asset Transaction Types and methods for recording transactions
- Run inquiries and reports.