Welcome to your live online course MB-500 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Apps Developer!
- Overview & Architecture
- Solution Design
- Developer tools, Development, and Testing
- Data migration and Data integration
- Security & Performance.
Took place on Thursday, January 05. Watch the recording here
Class session dates and times:
- Monday, January 09, 08:00AM-11:30AM PST
- Tuesday, January 10, 08:00AM-11:30AM PST
- Wednesday, January 11, 08:00AM-11:30AM PST
- Thursday, January 12, 08:00AM-11:30AM PST
- Friday, January 13, 08:00AM-11:30AM PST
- Monday, January 16, 08:00AM-11:30AM PST
- Tuesday, January 17, 08:00AM-11:30AM PST
- Wednesday, January 18, 08:00AM-11:30AM PST
- Thursday, January 19, 08:00AM-11:30AM PST
- Friday, January 20, 08:00AM-11:30AM PST
Link to the virtual classroom
Click here to join the classroom (same link every day)
Feedback after the course, please
Feedback about your course is valuable to us – please spend a minute or two to help us learn.
Just click the below link, and let us have your honest opinion, comments, and suggestions.
Course feedback (available later)
LEARN MOCs/Learning paths
Note: Skillpipe MOCs are available only to students registered before January 01, 2023, due to changes in Microsoft policies.
Mail with how to do and access code sent directly to students from Skillpipe/Microsoft.
View the official presentations from Microsoft in a separate module in this course.
Please note that these hands-on labs/exercises have been created for the standard sandboxes/training environments/VMs provided by AXcademy.
Training environment (VM):
Mail with how to do and access code sent directly to students from GoDeploy.
Please study the separate instructions/course available to you before starting on the VM.
Practice test (MeasureUp):
Mail with how to do and access code sent directly to students from MeasureUp.
View the recorded sessions for a quick recap in a separate module in this course.
LEARN: “Always”, according to Microsoft
Skillpipe: Available until June 30, 2023 – according to the service provider (Skillpipe/Microsoft).
Presentations: 30 days from the course end date.
Extra materials (including recordings): 30 days from the course end date.
Training environment (VM): 180 days from activation (“save period” 4 days).