Welcome to your MB-50 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Apps Developer!
- Overview & Architecture
- Solution Design
- Developer tools, Development, and Testing
- Data migration and Data integration
- Security & Performance.
Session dates and time:
- Monday, June 27, 09:00-12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00 CEST
- Tuesday, June 28, 09:00-12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00 CEST
- Wednesday, June 29, 09:00-12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00 CEST
- Thursday, June 30, 09:00-12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00 CEST
- Friday, July 01, 09:00-12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00 CEST
Link to the virtual classroom
Click here to join the classroom (same link all days)
Feedback after the course, please
Feedback about your course is valuable to us – please spend a minute or two to help us learn
Just click the below link, and let us have your honest opinion, comments, and suggestions.
Mail with how to do and access code sent directly to students from Skillpipe/Microsoft.
View the official presentations from Microsoft in a separate module in this course.
Please note that these hands-on labs/exercises have been created for the standard sandboxes/training environments/VMs provided by AXcademy.
Training environment (VM):
Mail with how to do and access code sent directly to students from GoDeploy.
Please study the separate instructions/course available to you before starting on the VM.
View the recorded sessions for a quick recap, etc. in a separate module in this course.
Courseware (MOC): Forever – according to the service provider (Skillpipe/Microsoft).
Presentations: 30 days from the course start.
Extra materials (including recordings): 30 days from the course start.
Training environment (VM): 180 days from activation (“save period” 4 days).