MB-310 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
Not exam preparation; thus below topics are not necessarily covered in full, or covered at all.
- Module 1: Overview of Dynamics 365 Finance
- Module 2: Set up and configure financial management
- Module 3: Implement and manage shared configuration for A/P and A/R
- Module 4: Implement and manage accounts payable
- Module 5: Implement and manage expense management
- Module 6: Implement and manage accounts receivable and credit and collections
- Module 7: Configure and manage budgeting
- Module 8: Configure and manage fixed assets
Session dates and time:
- Monday, January 17. 09:00-12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00 CET
- Tuesday, January 18. 09:00-12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00 CET
- Wednesday, January 19. 09:00-12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00 CET
Link to the virtual classroom
Mail with how to do and access code sent directly to students on January 10 from Skillpipe/Microsoft.
View the official presentations from Microsoft in a separate module.
Please note that these hands-on labs/exercises have been created for the standard sandboxes/training environments/VMs provided by AXcademy.
Training environment (VM):
Mail with how to do and access code sent directly to students on January 10 from GoDeploy.
Please study the separate instructions/course available to you before starting on the VM…
View the recorded sessions for a quick recap, etc. in a separate module in this course.
Feedback after the course, please
Feedback about your course is valuable to us – please spend a minute or two to help us learn
Just click the below link, and let us have your honest opinion, comments, and suggestions.
Courseware (MOC): Forever – according to the service provider (Skillpipe/Microsoft).
Presentations: 30 days from the course start.
Extra materials (including recordings): 30 days from the course start.