Welcome to your MB-310 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance!
- Overview of Dynamics 365 Finance
- Set up and configure financial management
- Implement and manage shared configuration for A/P and A/R
- Implement and manage accounts payable
- Implement and manage expense management
- Implement and manage accounts receivable and credit and collections
- Configure and manage budgeting
- Configure and manage fixed assets
Link to the pre-class webinar
Click here to join the pre-class webinar Monday 8th August. Note the classroom link is further below.
Session dates and times
- Monday, August 15, 09:00-12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00 CEST
- Tuesday, August 16, 09:00-12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00 CEST
- Wednesday, August 17, 09:00-12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00 CEST
- Thursday, August 18, 09:00-12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00 CEST
- Friday, August 19, 09:00-12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00 CEST
Link to the virtual classroom
Click here to join the classroom (same link all days)
Feedback after the course, please
Feedback about your course is valuable to us – please spend a minute or two to help us learn
Just click the below link, and let us have your honest opinion, comments, and suggestions.
Mail with how to do and access code sent directly to students from Skillpipe/Microsoft.
View the official presentations from Microsoft in a separate module in this course.
Training environment (VM):
Mail with how to do and access code sent directly to students from GoDeploy.
Please study the separate instructions/course available to you before starting on the VM.
Please note that these hands-on labs/exercises have been created for the standard sandboxes/training environments/VMs provided by AXcademy.
The training environments also include hands-on labs/exercises. They might differ from the ones found on Github, as Microsoft changes these from time to time.
View the recorded sessions for a quick recap, etc. in a separate module in this course.
Courseware (MOC): Forever – according to the service provider (Skillpipe/Microsoft).
Presentations: 30 days from the course start.
Extra materials (including recordings): 30 days from the course start.
Training environment (VM): 180 days from activation (“save period” 4 days).