New Microsoft Certification: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
If you’re looking to prove your expertise as a Microsoft Power Platform or Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution architect, or if you’re a developer or a senior consultant ready to take the next step to become a solution architect, this expert certification can help you move forward in your career.
As a candidate for the Power Platform Solution Architect Expert certification, you work with stakeholders and focus on solutions that affect your organization’s broad business and technical needs. You have functional and technical knowledge of Power Platform, Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps, related Microsoft cloud solutions, and third-party technologies. For this certification, you need a minimum of 1 to 3 years as a Power Platform solution architect or 7 to 10 years as a senior consultant or developer, along with deep knowledge of Power Platform architecture.
If you need additional experience before you try for this certification, here are some suggestions:
- Work as (or shadow) a solution architect on Power Platform projects.
- Sign up for an instructor-led training course – check out our live online courses and live classroom courses.
- Sign up for a self-study training course – see our on-demand courses.
- Explore available learning paths on Microsoft Learn.
Note: This certification will be available in March 2021.
In order to be certified Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
To become a Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert, you must
and earn at least one of the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate (pass the PL-200 Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant)
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate (pass the PL-400 Microsoft Power Platform Developer).