Product Configuration in AX 2012(Last Updated On: August 18, 2015)
Product Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (MOC 80424)
Product Configuration in AX 2012 provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to use the intermediate and advanced functionality of the product configuration feature in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. The training focuses on basic setup, building a product configuration model, preparing a product configuration model for release, and configuring lines on the AX client and the Enterprise Portal.
This training is intended for partners and customers who want to learn the intermediate and advanced features and develop a working knowledge of the processes that are required to effectively use the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Product Configuration functionality.
This training is intended for product designers, order processors, and other people in organizations that are responsible for the setup and administration of product configuration models and those who configure product lines.
At Training Material Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Explain the product configuration terminology and concepts
- Describe the product configuration process
- Perform the setup for product configuration
- Build a product configuration model
- Customize the configuration user interface
- Validate and test a product configuration model
- Build configuration templates
- Add configuration translations
- Create, approve, and activate versions for a product configuration model
- Configure lines by using the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 AX client and the Enterprise portal.
Before reviewing this training, individuals must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows•Completed the Introduction to Microsoft DynamicsAX 2012 course
- Completed the Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 course
- Completed the Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 course
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing.