Supply Chain Foundation in AX 2012
Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (80305)
Supply Chain Foundation in AX 2012, Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, provides individuals with the necessary tools and resources to perform basic tasks in the trade and inventory flow in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
This training is intended for customers and partners who want to learn the basic features and develop a working knowledge of the typical daily procedures required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Supply Chain functionality.
The training is intended for sales and purchase managers, sales people, purchasers, and other people in organizations responsible for the setup and administration of trade and logistics and inventory management functionality.
At Training Material Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Create products and product masters
- Discuss how to authorize product setup for legal entities
- Discuss how to define a not stocked product
- Create purchase orders and sales orders
- Generate purchase and sales transactions
- Create and correct packing slip and product receipts
- Assign and manage serial and batch numbers
- Set up quality control
- Use quality orders
- Set up quality management
- Understand non conformances
- Create and process an inventory adjustment and inventory movement journal
- Create and process a transfer journal
- Create and process a Bill of Materials (BOM) journal
- Understand how to use journals to make inventory adjustments
- Understand how to use the Counting journal to support and adjust physical inventory counts.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.