Financials I in AX 2012
Financials I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (MOC 80219)
Financials I in AX 2012 explores some of the basic financial functionality available in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Individuals will be introduced to set up processes in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and the Bank module, as well as how to enter transactions in each.
This training is intended for partners, customers and other end users of the financial modules in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Before reviewing this training, individuals must have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Grasp of basic accounting knowledge and terms.
At Training Material Completion
After completing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Set up General Ledger
- Set up a Chart of Accounts
- Set up Journals
- Enter General Ledger Transactions
- Set up Sales Tax Components
- Set up Reason Codes and use the Fill Utility
- Set up Bank Accounts and Bank Parameters
- Enter Bank Transactions
- Set up Accounts Payable
- Enter Accounts Payable Transactions
- Set up Accounts Receivable
- Enter Accounts Receivable Transaction.