Learn in real-time with a world-class Microsoft-certified trainer on this 5-day live online course course. You will further develop your skills to understand and perform duties in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, including Manufacturing.
Upon completion, you will have the skills and knowledge you need to take and pass the exam Exam MB-335: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Expert, a prerequisite for achieving the certification Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Expert (passing the exam MB-330 Supply Chain Management is also required).
You might be a senior or principal functional consultant working for a Microsoft partner or another organization. You have a deep understanding of supply chain management operations, including production, logistics, master planning, and asset management.
Plus, you demonstrate expertise in one or more manufacturing methods: discrete, process, and lean. You’re an essential resource who partners with architects, developers, business users, administrators, and other stakeholders to implement practical and effective solutions for your customers.
You will likely be working or aiming to work as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant analyzing business requirements and translating them into fully realized business processes and solutions that implement industry-recommended practices. You may specialize in one or more of the following feature sets of Dynamics: finance, manufacturing, or supply chain management.
Before attending this course, students should have the following:
- A general understanding of supply chain management operations, including production, logistics, master planning, and asset management.
- Supply Chain Management competencies in Dynamics 365 (equivalent to our MB-330 Supply Chain Management course)
Level: Expert (300)
This 5-day course extends your Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management skills to the expert level.
There will also be time to discuss which tools are a priority for you in your role.
Course Outline (beta)
- Implement product information for production
- Implement Product Configurator for Dynamics 365
- Implement Engineering Change Management
Configure production prerequisites
- Configure resources, routes, and calendars
- Configure production settings and processes
- Implement costing
Implement production methods
- Implement discrete manufacturing
- Implement process manufacturing
- Implement lean manufacturing
Configure production control
- Implement subcontracting
- Implement manufacturing execution
- Implement advanced master planning scenarios
- Implement production scheduling and capacity planning
Describe and implement additional supply chain management features
- Describe cloud and edge scale units
- Describe use cases for integrating mixed reality technologies with Dynamics
- Implement Asset Management
The price for this course includes:
We use Microsoft Official Courseware as found on LEARN (when available).
Training environment (“sandbox”)
During the training, each student will have access to their personal copy of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps training environment (VM), available for 180 days.
Each student will have access to their personal copy of the MeasureUp Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Expert practice test (when available), which is Microsoft-approved and designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the exam. Available for 180 days.
You will benefit from learning from a world-class Microsoft-certified trainer with extensive real-life technical experience in D365FO apps and earlier versions of AX.
Small class sizes of up to 10 students for the optimum learning environment.
This course will prepare you to take the exam MB-335: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Expert, a prerequisite for achieving the certification Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Expert (passing the exam MB-330 Supply Chain Management is also required).
This course is also available as a physical classroom training course in our training centers: