- This event has passed.
Accounts Payable | D365 Finance
February 14 @ 09:00 - 12:00 UTC+1349$ – 399$
All staff working with or having an interest in Dynamics 365 Finance
Learn how to configure accounts payable in Dynamics 365 Finance, record vendor invoices, and distribute expenses, taxes, and charges across accounts.
Configure Accounts payable
- Configure the payment schedule
- Configure terms of payment and payment days
- Configure cash discounts
- Set up payment fees
- Set up methods of payment for vendors
- Set up electronic payment formats
- Create vendor groups
- Set up accounts payable posting profiles
- Create vendors
- Configure accounts payable charges
- Configure and use positive pay
Perform Accounts payable daily procedures
- Understand invoice types in Accounts payable
- Incoming invoice payments
- Record vendor invoices
- Modify due dates and discount dates
- Work with cash discounts from vendors
- Create vendor payments
- Reverse a vendor payment
- Manage prepayments and prepayment invoices
Work with accounting distributions, invoice validations, and settlements
- Settle transactions and undo settlements
- Distribute funds by using accounting distributions
- Configure invoice validation policies
- Three-way matching policies
- Accounts payable invoice matching
- Invoice totals matching
- Two-way, price totals matching
- Two-way, net unit price matching
- Three-way matching
- Vendor invoice workflow
- Charges matching
A high-quality VM is included in the course – complete with Microsoft standard Contoso demo data. It is available during your class and also for practice after the class.
Before each course, we ask the students to prepare – for example, by watching a video. This is to ensure that the students have the same or similar understanding of the scope of the upcoming training and the terminology to be used.
Each live course session is a focused 3-hour live online session led by one of our experienced Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT).
Maintain and extend your learning after the live course:
• The live sessions are recorded for review again and again
• Additional videos
• Hands-on labs – with separate suggested step-by-step guidance/solutions
• Support (Q&A).
This is part of the curriculum for the MB-310 exam.