How to find your Microsoft MS ID
When signing up for a Microsoft exam, you need to provide your MS ID, which is not the same as your MCP ID.
The easiest way to find might be to pretend that you are going to sign up for an exam yourself.
Please do the following:
- Click AXcademy.com/fake-exam . This will take you to an exam sign-up – but you don't have to complete it, of course
- Sign-in. Use a private account, not a work account (as the latter might not work)
- If you don’t have an account, please create one
- Click button Save and continue
- Click button Continue to Pearson VUE
- Now please find your MS ID in the upper right-hand corner. Example MS ID: MS0609961423