This 5-day course covers the essentials for the role of Dynamics 365 Commerce functional consultant.
Set up and use the application functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce, and provide support for the application.
This course will include lectures as well as hands-on labs.
Job role: Functional Consultant
The audience for this course is either:
- a Dynamics 365 consultant who wants to learn Commerce, or
- a retail analyst with core Dynamics 365 experience who wants to apply their skills to the Dynamics product family.
The functional consultant typically has a strong understanding of unified commerce business operations, and experience configuring, deploying, maintaining, and using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce.
Before attending this course, students should have:
- Core Microsoft Dynamics 365 skills (equivalent to our course MB-300 Core)
- General understanding of Commerce principles
This 5-day course covers the setup and use of the application functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce, and how to provide support for the application.
There will also be time to discuss which tools are a priority for you in your role.
You will learn:
- Configure Dynamics 365 Commerce Headquarters
- Configure products, prices, discounts, loyalty, and affiliations
- Manage Point of Sale (POS) in Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Configure and Manage Dynamics 365 Commerce call centers
- Manage e-commerce.
Module 1: Get started with Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Introduction to Unified Commerce platform
- Dynamics 365 Commerce architecture
- Deployment of Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Hardware and peripherals
Module 2: Configure Commerce Headquarters
- Configure prerequisites and Commerce parameters
- Configure and maintain payment processing
- Configure Commerce Data Exchange (CDX)
- Configure delivery modes and charges
- Configure and work with statements
Module 3: Products and Merchandising
- Product information management
- Merchandising in Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Product recommendations and product discovery
Module 4: Retail Pricing
- Manage Pricing
- Manage discounts and promotions
Module 5: Loyalty and customer experience
- Customer Management
- Loyalty and affiliations
Module 6: Point of sale
- Introduction to POS
- Channel Setup
- Configure Cash and Shift management
- Worker Setup
- Point of Sale Setup
- Customer management at POS
- Transaction processing
- Inventory processing
End of day processing
- Configure and work with Task management
- Test POS
- Maintain registers and devices
Module 7: Configure and work with call centers in Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Configure channel
- Configure Product Catalogs
- Configure Order Holds
- Create call center orders
- Configure call center directed selling
- Configure Returns and Refunds
- Configure continuity orders and installment billing
Module 8: Work with E-Commerce in Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Describe e-commerce core capabilities
- Configure an E-Commerce Channel in Dynamics 365 HQ
- Configure an E-Commerce site
- Configure and manage E-Commerce site content
- Describe & Demonstrate digital asset management
- Configure business-to-business (B2B) site
- Configure Ratings and reviews functionality
- Demonstrate E-Commerce Order Processing
Module 9: Manage order fulfillment and inventory in Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Configure and work with Stock replenishment
- Configure and work with Order fulfillment
Module 10: Work with Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection
- Overview of Dynamics Fraud Protection
- Describe Dynamics Fraud Protection Services
- Configure and work with Dynamics Fraud Protection with Dynamics 365 Commerce
The price for this course includes training manuals and a training environment.
Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC): Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP). This electronic document is hosted on Skillpipe, yours to keep “forever”, and can even be downloaded for offline use.
During the training, each student will have access to their personal copy of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps training environment (VM), available for 180 days.
You will benefit from learning from a world-class Microsoft certified trainer with extensive real-life technical experience in D365FO apps and earlier versions of AX.
Small class sizes, of up to 10 students for the optimum learning environment.
Full catering during class hours, including lunch, beverages, fruit, etc.
This course is recommended preparation for exam MB-340: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce
This course is also available as a Live Online Class