Learn in real-time with a world-class Microsoft certified trainer on this 5-day classroom training course where you will gain the skills to understand and perform duties in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.
This comprehensive course covers the supply chain management aspects of Dynamics 365 including the configuration and use of products and services, purchase orders, sales orders, inventory management, and basic warehouse management.
Upon completion, you will have the skills and knowledge you need to take and pass the exam MB-330 Supply Chain Management, a prerequisite for achieving the certification Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate (passing the exam MB-300 Core is also required).
You will likely be working or aiming to work as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant analyzing business requirements and translating them into fully realized business processes and solutions that implement industry-recommended practices. You may specialize in one or more of the following feature sets of Dynamics: finance, manufacturing, or supply chain management.
You may already be working with Dynamics 365 or want to further your skillset to advance your career by gaining the MB-330 Supply Chain Management certification.
Before attending this course, students should have:
- Basic supply chain management
- Core competencies in Dynamics 365 Core (equivalent to our MB-300 Core course)
Level: Intermediate (200)
During this 5-day course, you will gain the skills to understand and perform duties in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.
This covers the aspects of Dynamics 365: configure and use products and services, purchase orders, sales orders, inventory management, basic warehouse management, and additional functionality.
There will also be time to discuss which tools are a priority for you in your role.
You will learn:
- Configure the most important Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functionalities
- Process most of the Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management transactions
- Explain to others how Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management features and functionalities work.
Module 1: Implement product information management
- Create and manage products
- Configure products for supply chain management
- Manage inventory pricing and costing
Module 2: Implement inventory management
- Configure Inventory management
- Manage and process inventory activities
Module 3: Implement and manage supply chain processes
- Implement Procurement and sourcing
- Implement common sales and marketing features
- Using Microsoft Guides
Module 4: Implement warehouse management and transportation management
- Configure warehouse management
- Perform warehouse management processes
- Implement transportation management
Module 5: Configure and manage quality control and quality management
- Configure quality control and quality management
- Manage quality control and quality management
Module 6: Implement master planning
- Configure master planning and forecasting
- Run master plans and manage planned orders
- Implement additional master planning features
The price for this course includes:
Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC): Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. This electronic document is hosted on Skillpipe, yours to keep “forever”, and can even be downloaded for offline use.
Training environment (“sandbox”)
During the training, each student will have access to their personal copy of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps training environment (VM), available for 180 days.
Each student will have access to their personal copy of the MeasureUp MB-330: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management practice test, which is Microsoft-approved and designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the exam. Available for 180 days.
All the live sessions are recorded and available to rewatch for 30 days.
You will benefit from learning from a world-class Microsoft certified trainer with extensive real-life technical experience in D365FO apps and earlier versions of AX.
Small class sizes, of up to 10 students for the optimum learning environment.
This course will prepare you to take the exam MB-330 Supply Chain Management
This course is also available as a Live Online Class