Some of our electronic materials are protected.
Examples are training materials for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations (AX), hands-on labs, practice and exam guides etc.
How to read our protected materials
In order to access those materials, you need a reader and an AuthCode (authorization code).
- The reader can be installed various devices for Windows, OSX, iOS, and Android (incl. Kindle).
- The AuthCode is send to you by mail directly or when purchasing materials from our webshop.
What to do the first time
The first time that you want to access AXcademy protected materials from a device, you need to download and install the reader on that device.
- Download and install the reader (javelin) from here (where you can also read more about the reader).
Then per material
- Download the relevant material from the link provided (in mail directly or when purchasing from our webshop)
- Open the material in the reader and enter the AuthCode provided (in mail directly or when purchasing from our webshop)